1.1 Welcome to Gift2Me mobile application. The Gift2Me mobile application and the services provided through it (collectively called Gift2Me) are operated and owned by Sree Gift2Me E-Com Private Limited.
1.2 We may make Gift2Me available through a number of platforms including website, app based, etc., collectively called the “Platform”. It is currently available through the application located at Play Store / i Store.
1.3 To make these Terms quicker to read, we use a few key definitions:
i). We refer to any individual, company, partnership, organization, trust, or other entity that is seeking to conduct a Campaign to raise product funds on the Platform as a “Campaign Owners” and their ideas or cause or effort or event for which they wish to raise funds as a “Product” and the campaign proposed to be conducted or undertaken by the Campaign Owner on the Platform for the purposes of raising coins or receiving contributions for any Product will be referred to as a “Campaign” and the pages on Platform where the Gift2Me Funders will be able to make their contributions and where all the promotional materials (videos, images, information, graphics, etc.) that the Campaign Owners wish to use to raise product funds for their Campaign, as “Campaign Page”. The financial aim of a Campaign will be referred to as its “Product Funding Goal”, Gift2Me members / users who support those Campaigns by contributing funds as “Gift2Me product Funders”, their financial contributions as “Product Funding”, the financial aim or target of a Campaign sought by a Campaign Owner for a particular Campaign as the “product Funding Goal”, the maximum period for which Funding can be made for a Campaign as the “Funding Period” and the total value of product amount (excluding cancelled Funding) that a Project has received at the end of the product Funding Period as “Total product Funds Raised”. Further, irrespective of whether someone chooses to contribute funds or not, they can choose to be a “Supporter” and show their support through either sharing the Campaign / Campaign details on Gift2Me friend’s media network. Campaign Owners, members, Supporters and other registered members are referred to as “Gift2me Members”. Gift2Me Members and other visitors to the site are referred to as “Users” or “you”, as applicable. Gift2Me is a new Mobile App in the E-Commerce industry. It is designed to suit the Indian E-Commerce market. This App is designed to attract all the Users and to enhance friends circle for the Users. This App helps the User to develop economically. User can buy many products through this App. User can also send the Gift products to friends through this App.
1.4 Types of Campaigns:
Birthday, Wedding day and all or nothing:
These are Campaigns where coins would be transferred to the Campaign Owner, only if the National Funding Goal is achieved at the end of the product amount Period. If the Total Funds Received is less than the Product Funding Goal specified by the Campaign Owner, suggest to buy another product via Gift2Me shopping cart page. Camping owner’s coins are maintained by Gift2Me members’ king wallet page. In case of campaign owner’s demise or some other problem, campaign owners king wallet amount is maintained by Gift2Me up to 100 plus 100 days, after 100 days all the coins raised (except the payment gateway charges and Gift2Me service charges) pursuant to such Campaign shall be refunded to the Gift2Me Funders.
i. Keep what you get / raise: These are Product Campaigns where the Total coins Raised would be transferred to Campaign Owner. This is best suited for causes or charitable product Campaigns.
ii. A Campaign will be deemed to be funded at the end of the product Funding Period:
(i) if the Campaign reaches its Funding Goal date which is specified by the campaign owner (birthday date or wedding date under the All or nothing scheme)
(ii) In case of a Campaign under the Keep what you raise scheme, if any coins are raised, in which event, the Campaign Owner keeps all the coins raised to buy a product include git2me service charge mentioned.
iii.Campaign owner can select a Product or a Tour Package for his/her Birthday or Wedding day.
iv. Campaign owner can upload a video asking for a product or a tour package of his own.
v. The video uploaded by the campaign owner will be shared only to his/her friends.
vi. Before sharing the video to his/her friends, the video will be scrutinized by Gift2Me.
vii. After getting the permission the video will be displayed by the Gift2Me.
1.5 We provide a platform for individuals/organizations that is Gift2Me Members to raise funds for Campaigns and to contribute those Campaigns by Product Funding them. The platform allows Campaign Owners to offer gifts or rewards in the form of tangible items or intangible services (“Rewards”) to Gift2Me Funders as an incentive to support and also to provide an opportunity to build a community around each Campaign by promoting it on the platform and on certain Gift2Me friends media sites that is to friends, family and other supporters.
1.7 By using the Platform Gift2me mobile application, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you are using Gift2me application in connection with your organization, the terms ‘you’, ‘your’ or ‘your organization’ in these Terms are also a reference to the business, charity institution or product charity or other organization or entity (“Business”) on whose behalf you act when using, registering, backing or creating a Product Campaign on Gift2me mobile application. If you do not want to be bound (or your Business to be bound, where applicable) by these Terms, please do not access, use and/or contribute any content to Gift2me mobile application or interact with Gift2me Members.
2. Accessing and using Gift2me mobile Application:
2.1 Anyone can access Gift2me application. However, to post a Campaign and to become a Campaign Owner or make a contribution as a Funder or Supporter, you will need to register as a Gift2Me Member by Signing up and creating an account. To create an account, please go to the Sign Up page. You can sign up by using the standard registration process or by registering using Social Media Connect, you will be asked to confirm your acceptance to these Terms. A new user can download Gift2Me App from Play Store / i Store. New user must sign up to login to Gift2Me App. The Personal details given during signup should be genuine. All the fields in the sign up form should be filled in. New user can log on to Gift2Me App through Facebook, or using mobile number. Mobile number must be registered when signing up. You can sign in with User Name & Password which is created while sign up. If you forget the Password, you can retrieve the same by clicking on to forget password and re login.
2.2 Gift2Me shall have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend any Gift2Me Member, Campaign at any time for any/ no reason. You are not eligible to use Gift2Me mobile application, if we have temporarily suspended or previously terminated your access to the mobile application and we have not expressly authorized you in writing to resume using Gift2Me mobile application
3.3 We appreciate your trust in us in that is Gft2me will share and use information about you so carefully and sensibly. Hereunder we give the policies of Sree Gift2Me E-Com Private Limited (called Gift2Me). You have to just visit the same and accept and agree the policies described.
1. Who controls the Personal Information?
2. Here are the types of information we gather
3. What about Cookies?
4. Does Gift2Me shares the information it receives?
5. How secure is your information with us?
6. What about the Third Party Advertisers & Links to Other Websites?
7. What information can you access?
8. What choices do you have?
9. Are Children Allowed to Use Gift2Me?
10. Notices and Revisions
11. Samples of Information Collected
3.4 Who controls the Personal Information?
The personal information provided by you or gathered by Gift2Me Portal and will be stored in our data server under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by Sree Gift2Me E-Com Private Limited.
3.5 Here are the types of information we gather:
3.5.1 Information You Give Us: Your information given to us are stored on our Web portal/Application. We have given below the samples of the information what we collect. If you do not want to give certain information, which you feel are sensitive, you may not get the advantage of many of our features in the Website/Application. We are asking you to provide all information just to provide you good services like responding to your requests, customizing your future shopping, to improve our platform and to communicate to you.
3.5.2 Automatic Information: When you chat with us or call us, we receive and store certain types of information. For instance, we also use “cookies” and obtain certain type of information from you. When your web browser access our Gift2Me site or any other advertisements or sites. We may also receive or store information about your location and your mobile device including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
3.5.3 E-mail Communications: To help us to make the e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Gift2Me, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our Customers. If you do not want to receive any e-mails from us, you can turn it off from the Customer Communication Preferences.
3.5.4 Information from Other Sources: Information about you may be received from other sources and we add it to our account information. To use or continue to use our site you agree to our policy of your information (including sensitive personal information) as per our Privacy Notice, which may be amended from time to time by Gift2Me by its discretion. You also agree and consent to us to collect, store and process of your personal information (including sensitive information) with third parties or service providers for the purposes given in this Privacy Notice.
We may also be required to share the aforesaid information with Government Authorities and Agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You hereby agree and consent to Gift2Me to disclose your information, if required, under applicable in India.
3.5.5 The information received from you will help us to personalize and to improve every time of your shopping experience at Gift2Me. Your information assist sellers to handle orders, deliver products, process payments and to communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers. Our records are also updated when generally you maintain your accounts with us. You may be interested in displaying of content such as wish lists, customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services. We also use this information to improve our platform. This helps us to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
3.6 What about Cookies?
3.6.1 Cookies are text files with a small pieces of data sent from a web site and stored on the user’s computer memory. (web cookie, internet cookie, browser cookies, simple cookies) Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features of recommending personalized advertisements on other Web sites for you (e.g., Gift2Me Associates with content served by Gift2Me) and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
3.6.2 In the Help menu on the menu bar of the browsers, you will come to know how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, and how to disable cookies altogether. Also, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as simple cookies. However, the cookies allow you to take advantages of some of Gift2Me’s essential features. So we recommend that you leave them on. For instance, if you block or reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any Gift2Me.in products and services that require you to Sign in.
3.6.3 If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you use a shared computer.
4. Account registration:
4.1 You must make sure that all the information you provide when you register with Gift2Me is true, accurate, current and complete. If you change any of your allowed details we advise you to update your account time to time.
4.2 Your account is for your personal use only. To help us maintain the security of Gift2Me.in / Gift2Me mobile application, you must keep your login details confidential. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not share your login details with any other person or leave your device unattended whilst logged into Gift2Me mobile application as you will be held responsible for all activities that occur under your password/ account (with or without your knowledge) as a result of doing so. If you become aware of any misuse or unauthorized use of your login details, you must inform us immediately by sending an e-mail or contact us. We will help you to re-set your details. However, notwithstanding you intimating us, you shall solely be responsible and accountable for all consequences of any such misuse or unauthorized use.
4.3 In the event that you have, or we have reason to believe that you have breached these Terms, we may terminate or suspend your registration and/or access to Gift2Me mobile application and/or to any content made available on Gift2Me mobile application.
4.4 You can request for deletion of your account at any time as long as you do not have any active product Campaigns or any outstanding Special Product relating to unexpired product Campaigns you have backed. Please e-mail us to request for deletion of your account.
4.5 We reserve the right to delete your campaign / king wallet account at any time at our sole discretion for any or no reason.
4.6 To confirm the information, User information will be verified on behalf of the company. User is responsible for the information which were given; i.e., Address, Date of Birth and Marriage Date etc., Gift2Me has all the rights to remove the User account, if any videos uploaded in our app are against the law and community. The User is deciding a Product / Package himself/herself when he/she chooses an event product, Gift2Me is not liable to this.
II. Section B:
5. General Terms:
5.1 The electronic data in this Application was done by electronic registration. This amended rules relating to the records in the Indian Information Technology Act and the various laws enacted therein shall apply. These data’s are generated by the electronic registration in the computer system.
5.3 Hereafter this application will be called as Application Gift2Me.This website and mobile application belongs to Sree Gift2Me E-Com Private Limited with registered office at 18/45, 1st Floor, Om Sakthi Nagar, Mangadu Main Road, Chennai 600122, Tamil Nadu, South India.
5.10 Member’s Eligibility:
5.10.1 Under the Indian Contract Act, only those who are legally bound by legitimate contracts are allowed to trade in this application. Persons who are “incapable of contract” under the provisions of 1872 are not eligible to use the Website & Mobile Application. For minors, only under the prior consent/permission of the parent or supervisor of the legal guardian, if you are under 18, you can use the platform or access the Gift2Me content.
5.10.2 If you are a minor, you may want to seek legal assistance with a legal guardian or parent. Without your consent, Gift2Me reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse.
5.11 Your account and registration obligations:
5.11.2 Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is considered your primary identifier on the platform, it is your responsibility to ensure that your mobile phone number and your e-mail address are up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify us immediately, if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes to the platform with a password verification.
5.11.3 You acknowledge that Sree Gift2Me E-Com Private Limited is not responsible or liable for any acts or misuse of any information that occurs under your website and mobile application account, including in cases where you fail to update your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address.
5.11.4 If you share or allow others to access your account on the platform (account) by creating separate profiles under your account, they can view and access your account information. You are solely responsible and liable for all actions that may be taken under your account and for any consequences that may result thereto.
5.11.5 When you use the site or send us e-mails or other data, information or communications, you acknowledge and understand that you are communicating with us via electronic records. You also agree to receive communications from us periodically and as needed, from electronic records. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by drives or other communication.
5.11.6 All business / contract terms and conditions are provided and agreed between buyers and sellers only. Business / contract terms include unlimited pricing, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, time and delivery method, guarantees related to products or services and sales services related to products and services. Gift2Me does not involve itself in the delivery or acceptance of such commercial / contractual arrangements between buyers and sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are offered by the seller / brand. But Gift2Me does not do so.
5.11.7 Placing a buyer’s order with the seller in the application is an opportunity for the seller to purchase the product (s) in the buyer’s order. It will not be considered that the seller has accepted the offer of the buyer to order and purchase the product (s). Seller reserves the right to cancel any order placed by Buyer at his sole discretion. The buyer will also be notified by e-mail / SMS. If any order is cancelled by the seller, the buyer will be refunded and also, the seller can cancel an order, if the quantities in it are above regular personal consumption. This applies to both the number of products ordered in a row and the placing of multiple orders for the same product by the individuals.
5.11.8 Includes dosages that exceed regular personal consumption. The range of consumption levels of a typical individual is based on a variety of factors and is entirely at the discretion of the seller. And it varies from person to person.
5.11.9 Gift2Me makes no representation or warranty as to the specifications (quality, value, marketability, etc.,) of the products or services proposed to be sold or sold on the Platform. Gift2Me does not indirectly or explicitly endorse or support the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Gift2Me will not accept any errors or omissions on its behalf or from any third party.
5.11.10 Gift2Me is not responsible for the non-performance or breach of any agreement between Buyer and Seller. The relevant buyers and / or sellers cannot and will not guarantee any transaction that ends with the platform. Gift2Me does not need to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the buyer and seller.
5.11.11 Gift2Me does not provide any representation or guarantee of any of its User Ownership Details (Legal Title, Credit Value, Identity, etc.). You are advised to check for yourself the beliefs of any particular user of your choice on the web platform and use your best decision in that regard.
5.11.12 Gift2Me shall not be liable for any right to access or acquisition of any products or services offered by the Seller in any transaction between Buyer and Seller in Gift2Me Application.
5.11.13 Gift2Me will have no rights, title or interest in Gift2Me products at any time or for any such obligations or liabilities with respect to such Agreement between the Buyer and Seller. Gift2Me is not responsible for any damages or delays resulting from unsatisfactory delayed performance of services or non-stock, unavailable or re-ordered products.
5.11.14 Gift2Me is the only site where users can use it to buy and sell products or services. Gift2Me provides only one platform for communication. It is agreed that the contract for the sale of any products or services is strictly a two-party contract between the seller and the buyer. Gift2Me currently does not support any personal business transactions between vendors and business customers.
5.11.15 Gift2Me does not have any rights, responsibility or interest in the Products at any time or have any obligations or obligations to Gift2Me in respect of such agreement between the seller and the buyer.
5.11.16 You must self-agree with the vendor that you are trading with the terms and conditions of supply, fees, insurance and so on.
6. General Rules:
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilia libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
c) is misleading in any way;
d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, ,bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
e) Harasses or advocate harassment of another person.
f) involves the transmission of fake or “junk mail”, “chain letter”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
h) Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights.
j) promotes as illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material),such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
k) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
l) Provide material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
m) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons. Violating someone’s privacy or providing or creating computer /software viruses;
n) Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (a minor or an adult).
n) Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceed the scope of authorized access to the app. or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the app or to solicits password or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be constructed as being illegal;
q) Interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the platform or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
s) Harm minors in anyway;
t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
u) Violates any law for the time being in force;
v) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
w) Impersonate another person;
x) Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information’s;
y) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
z) Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading.
7. Gift2Me Application functionalities of Main pages:
7.1 Gift2Me Friends Page:
1.To increase the number of members of Gift2Me team, the User has the right to add the members to the team.
2. Gift2Me will not take any responsibilities to share a link on the social networks (WhatsApp, Facebook only), the User is responsible
3. If user is adding the other user’s mobile number to his friends page. Accept or deny is purely depend on the user, gift 2me is not responsible.
4. If the User has sent a friend request for an unknown person to add to his/her team, he/she is responsible for that.
5. To accept or to ignore a friend request, other than his/her friends circle is up to the discretion of the User, Gift2Me will not be responsible.
6. Gift2Me Company will not send any uploaded videos to the social networks. Only the User can send the content (Gift2Me app promo videos) video to the social networks.
7. A User can invite a new User in the Friends page of Gift2Me App and join him/her in his team.
8. Users of Gift2Me App can invite new friends through whatsApp or SMS or face book and make them use Gift2Me App.
9. While inviting friends, the App promo video and Campaign page video should be uploaded to invite.
10. Person who was invited will receive the user promo video and the App download link.
11. Person who was invited will see only the App promo video.
12. The user video can be viewed only by downloading the App.
13. User can send invite request on Friends page only to the known persons.
7.2 Gift2Me Team Page:
1. Gift2Me users only will create a team. The team members are who all are added from their existing Friends page. The team support for his/her campaign. The users can create the campaign for their special occasion (Birthday / Wedding day) to buy a dream product on that day.
2. Campaign: The user share their dream product to buy, through their team member’s support. Interested team members will contribute without any limitations.
3. It is completely depend on team member and campaign owner. Gift2Me will not force anyone to contribute for particular campaign.
4. Gift2Me’s responsibility is to display the number of members in a User’s team, who have sent coins through wallet and how many coins are pending.
5. Gift2Me’s responsibility is to display how many times the coins were transferred and on which dates they have been transferred by the User’s friend’s team for a super product.
6. It is their own interest whether to send the coins or not to the members of the User’s friends team. Gift2Me will not ask to send any coins.
7. Gift2Me will inform only the details of the members who has sent money to all the friends in the team.
8. The user is responsible for the all transactions on their wallet page, the verification and record maintenance is Gift2Me responsibilities.
9. A User who selected a super product has the right to select any other product as super product, if user didn’t receive enough coins to buy the 1st product he has chosen.
10. If any other product has been selected as super product by the User, Gift2Me will not take any responsibility. User’s decision is final.
11. It is the User’s discretion to select a different super product.
12. Gift2Me friends can send the coins from their Queen Wallet to other friend’s King Wallet any time any amount.
13. Gift2Me’s responsibility is to display the sent coins.
14. When the received coins are added to a friend and the sent coins of a friend decreases, Gift2Me will be responsible to display the same (with date and time).
15. The user can join and send request to his friends and relatives in his team.
16. He should send the invitation and to join them in his team.
17. User should confirm whether the person whom he wanted to join in his team is a known person.
18. In the Team’s page of the User will display the names of the friends whom he joined and the amount or coins they have sent.
19. The person who is joining in the User Team Page can send the money through Queen’s wallet.
20. Friends who want to purchase Dream Product or Gift Product can send amount or coins many number of times to the User.
21. All the Team members including of the User can know about the amount or coins, when and how much it was sent.
22. Friends who have sent more coins will be displayed on top of the Team Page.
23. The coins which are shared by the friends will be notified to the Team members through Notification.
24. The coins earned by the User from his friends in the Team Page will be stored in his King wallet.
25. User can use the Dream Product video on his Team Page before 3 months of his birthday or wedding day.
26. Dream Product or Gift Product can be chosen only from the shopping cart of Gift2Me App.
27. Service Charge will be levied by Gift2Me for the amount or coins shared by friends.
28. The Products in Shopping Cart is subject to GST.
29. The coins received from friends on the Team page will be displayed in the Received coins.
30. The coins which are yet to be received will be displayed in the Pending coins.
31. If the coins for the Dream Product or Gift Product is received, User can buy the super Product and Super Package at any time.
32. The full coin for the Target Product or Gift Product is not received before birthday or Wedding day, any other Products can be purchased by ordering from the shopping cart.
33. Target Product or some other Products should be ordered before Birthday or Wedding day, if target coins was not received.
34. If the Products are not purchased within the specified period, Gift2Me Support will contact the user.
35. If the Customer Support Centre has not been properly answered, the coins will be sent back to the person who sent after deducting the applicable charge.
36. The User cannot get money other than Products package from the King wallet.
37. User can send coins to his friends in the Team for their Birthday or Wedding day.
38. By giving invitation, User can also make known persons from the other group to join in his team.
39. Accepting or declining the invitation is the sole discretion of the User.
7.3 Gift2Me Shopping Page:
1. The user buy a product from his/her cart. It will be paid through the Payment Gateway. Gift2Me is responsible for the cost of the product paid through the Payment Gateway (Payment Gateway Transaction Liabilities).
2. Gift2Me is responsible to return product only if there is any physical damage. While update the product / Manufacturing defect.
3. Insurance for the product has to be bound by the supplier or by Gift2Me (Shipping time of Product).
4. Gift2Me has to protect and secure all the data (User Database Management – wish list, cart, history, delivery information).
5. The cost of the product is determined by the Supplier/Trader/Seller.
6. Gift2Me is responsible to deliver the product.
7. 15% service charge for the super product is offered to the Buyer and the special delivery of the product is under the responsibility of Gift2Me.
8. User can get the Products from the Shopping page through his Queen Wallet or King Wallet or any other payment gateway methods.
9. It is the responsibility of the user to order a Product on the Shopping Page only after reading its description.
10. Cost of the Product and the Delivery charges will be displayed in the Shopping Page.
11. Details of the warranty of the Product will be displayed in the Shopping Page
12. The Products which has to be returned if any, should be returned within the replacement warranty period without any damage.
13. User can choose any super Product from the Shopping cart wish list.
14. MRP of the Product on the Shopping cart is decided by the Supplier and Gift2Me.
15. The cost of the Products may vary without any prior notice.
16. The cash back offer for the Products on the Shopping Cart will be decided by Gift2Me.
III. Section C:
Creating Product Campaigns, Offering Rewards and Funding:
8. Gift2Me provides an online crowd funding venue for individuals, entities or organizations seeking to raise product funds for their own Campaigns or to contribute to the Campaigns of others. We provide a technology platform to allow Campaign Owners to connect with Gift2Me Funders and facilitate a digital approval agreement between Campaign Owners and Gift2Me Funders for Funding. A digital contract between the Gift2Me Funders and the Campaign Owner is concluded upon the receipt of Funding by the Campaign Owner. Consequently, we are not a party to the contract between the Campaign Owners and Funders. We also do not guarantee any Campaign & we are not a party to the contract between the Campaign Owners and Funders.
9. Other than as specified above, we do not have any involvement in any Campaign or any arrangements made by the member of Gift2Me through Gift2Me mobile application. We, therefore, not responsible for the nature or quality or performance of a product Campaign or any rewards, we do not promise that any Gift2Me Member, whether Campaign Owner or Gift2Me Funder will do as they promise. Any and all risks in relation to the success or failure of the product Campaign / Campaign shall be solely that of the Campaign Owner. The arrangements you make are solely private and the contracts relating to Campaigns, Funding and any rewards are made directly between the individual parties concerned.
10. While we make sure that we collect data pertaining to email, personal details & mobile phone data of our Members we do not guarantee that any of the Gift2Me Members are who they say they are or that the information they provide is accurate, complete or true. Consequently, we make no recommendation or representations in relation to any Gift2Me Member or their product Campaigns.
11. Campaign Owners:
11.1.1 Creating and updating Birthday Campaign or Wedding day Campaign:
11.1.2 Any Gift2Me Member can become a Campaign Owner for the purposes of raising any Product Funding for any Birthday Campaign or Wedding day Campaign. The terms and conditions relating to Campaign Owners and the rules governing the Campaign and the Product Funding are governed by the Campaign Owners digital approval Agreement in addition to these Terms and conditions.
11.1.3 We have specific rules regarding the types of (Birthday event or Wedding day event) Campaigns that you can post on Gift2Me mobile application. Campaign Owners can start only product campaigns but cannot start Campaigns that involve loans, investments, equity, shares, contributions for any illegal activities or anything related to a criminal investigation; or for raising funds for self-medical expenses , that are not yet owned or built by the Campaign Owner.
11.1.4 A Campaign Owner shall not directly or indirectly run or be associated with any other crowd funding campaign on any other website or platform, whether in India with respect to any Birthday Campaign or Wedding day Campaign. While running a Campaign on Gift2Me in respect of such Campaigns, all funding for birthday or Wedding day Campaign raised from a Gift2Me Member must be channelled and made through Gift2Me mobile application.
11.1.5 A Campaign Owner may be permitted to run multiple crowd Gift2Me coin Campaigns on Gift2Me with respect to one or two Campaigns at our sole discretion.
11.1.6 The minimum Funding Period is 30 days and the maximum is 90 days unless specifically agreed by us otherwise in writing.
11.1.7 The Campaign Owner shall engage with and keep the Funders updated about the progress of the Campaign at all times including the cause/reason for any delays. While creating the Campaign on Gift2Me mobile application, the Campaign Owner needs to commit to an updated frequency that they will conform after the successful completion of the Birthday campaign or Wedding day campaign.
11.1.8 Once you have submitted your Birthday campaign or wedding day campaign details for posting, it cannot be changed, it’s your product Campaign Goal, the Funding Goal or the Funding Period unless agreed to. You can however change the Product for your Campaign contact at Gift2Me Support Center.
11.1.9 We reserve the right but are not obliged, to attempt to verify your identity and other information you provide to us and to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend an active Birthday campaign or Wedding day campaign at any time for any reason. We shall have sole discretion to cancel, remove or suspend Campaigns or product Funding. If, in our sole discretion, we determine your Birthday campaign or Wedding day campaign to be a high fraud risk and we may ask you to provide for further more information and you agree to respond to such requests and provide such information within a reasonable time. We, or our payment gateway providers, may, at our sole discretion, also perform any inquiry before any funds are distributed to you. We will not be liable to you that you suffer or incur as a result of us taking any of the actions as mentioned in this paragraph.
11.2 Product Funding:
11.2.1 Funders may fail to fulfill payment of Product Funding and you acknowledge that their payment of product Funding is entirely inside of Gift2Me member’s control. Consequently, we cannot guarantee and shall have no liability to any Campaign Owner (Birthday event or wedding day event) for their product aims failure to receive any funds/ Product funding from Funders in relation to their Campaign(s) via Gift2Me mobile application.
11.2.2 Campaign Owners may contact 18002709972 to cancel any Product Funding for any reason and at any time before the Campaign Period ends.
11.2.3 In case of All or Nothing Birthday Campaign and Wedding day Campaign, if the Campaign does not reach its Product Fund raising Goal by the end of the Product Funding Period, any Funding coins made by Gift2Me Funders for the Campaign will be chosen another product to buy via Gift2Me mobile application shopping cart page and you will not be entitled to receive any coins we will respect of them.
11.3 Birthday Campaign and Wedding day Campaign Owners:
Obligations As a Campaign Owner, you shall:
a) Apply any Product funds you receive from Gift2Me Funders solely and directly for the purpose of achieving the objectives stated in the Birthday or Wedding day Campaign and use them for no other purposes;
b) Meet all commitments you make in your Campaign including, but not limited to, delivering all thanks you offer to Gift2Me Funders;
c) Promptly and accurately respond in full and to our satisfaction to all queries, clarifications or requests made by us and/or any Gift2Me Funder;
d) Not use any personal information we share with you in connection with a Gift2Me Funder for any reason other than fulfilling a contacting them in relation to the Birthday Campaign or wedding day Campaign for which they have made a Funding for product;
e) Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation any tax obligations, in relation to your Birthday Campaign or wedding day Campaign and your use of Gift2Me members Funding; and
f) Not to take (or refrain from taking) any action or other decision in reliance on having your Birthday or Wedding day Campaign posted on Gift2Me mobile application receiving any funds until you have received the funds into your King wallet account.
12. Gift2Me Funders:
If you choose to contribute to a Birthday or Wedding day Campaign, you acknowledge that your Funding does not entitle you to any rights in or to any Campaign, including any ownership, control or intellectual property rights. Please also read the Campaign Owners digital approval Agreement for the detailed terms relating to birthday or Wedding day Campaigns.
12.1 Making a Team Contribution:
12.1.1 Once you have registered as a Gift2MeMember, you can make a Contribution by visiting yours loved once birthday or Wedding day Campaign Profile in team Page of a Campaign, selecting the amount you wish to contribute Gift2Me member’s queen wallet account, choosing your payment method only Gift2Me wallet transaction from queen wallet to king wallet.
12.1.2 Your name will be made publicly available in connection with each Birthday or Wedding day Campaign for which you contribute to under the Campaign Profile, Gift2Me team Page unless you choose to make a Contribution anonymously; in each contributing amount we will not receipt to contributors.
12.2 Payment method for Contributing and shopping cart:
12.1.3 Payment Facility for Buyers:
1.You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a transaction you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the seller to purchase the products or services from the seller using the payment facility, and you shall pay the Transaction price through your issuing Bank to the seller using Payment Facility.
2. You as a Buyer may agree with the seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension/increase in the dispatch and/or Delivery time and the transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension/increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent notation / variation of the transactions should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and policy.
3. You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify payment Facility using the appropriate Gift2Me Platform features immediately upon delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in policies. Non-notification by You of Delivery or non-delivery within the time period specified in the policies shall be constructed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
4. You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction price(as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within stipulated time and period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. Incise you do not raise a refund claim using Platform features within the stipulated time than this would make you ineligible for a refund.
5. You, as a buyer understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the policies and hence you may not be entitled to refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and/or services.
6. Except for cash on Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received or through any other method available on the Platform, as chosen by you.
7. Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction price received in Indian rupees.
8. For electronic payments, refund shall be made through Payment facility using NEFT/RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
9. Refunds may be supported for selected bank, if the bank is not supported for processing refunds. You will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
10. Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Gift2Me in case of any misuse by Buyer.
11. We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
12. Refund shall be subjected to Buyer complying with policies.
13. Gift2Me reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction price which Gift2Me may receive a valid Credit/Debit/Cash card/Valid account from an individual and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
14. Gift2Me reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Gift2Me or breach/ violation of any law or any changes imposed by issuing Bank of breach of any policy.
15. Gift2Me may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of Buyers commitment to pay the Transaction price from the Buyer for security or any other reasons at the discretion of Gift2Me. As a result of such check, if Gift2Me is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction or any other reasons at its sole discretion. Gift2Me shall have the right to reject the receipt of Buyer’s commitment to pay Transaction price for avoidance of doubt.
16. Gift2Me may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. inform seller to Dispatch, If Gift2Me deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high Transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction price. In addition, Gift2Me may hold Transaction price and Gift2Me may not inform seller to Dispatch or remit transaction price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
17. The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Gift2Me will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc., resulting from not processing a Transaction / Transaction price or any delay in processing a Transaction/ Transaction price which is beyond the control of Gift2Me.
18. Once you have confirmed the amount you wish to contribute, you will be re-directed to our team page to select your friend to send coins via queen wallet provider to include Gift2Me service charge making the payment and buy a product in shopping cart. The terms and conditions of the payment gateway relating to the provisions of the payment gateway services will apply to the payments you make using them. Please see the terms and conditions that will apply to the processing of the Shopping. Any personal information you provide to the payment gateway providers will be processed in accordance with their privacy policies and not ours.
19. You may make contributions by different methods [this will exclude credit card/ debit card/ Net banking and other forms of transferring money / Gift2Me wallet] You may make to buy a product in shopping cart and the payment gateway charges only in respect of foreign contributions shall be to the account of the Funder in case of a refund. The Return shopping product received with respect to a refund via same payment mode fine charge applicable user’s reason based, in case campaign owner not respond for 100 plus 100days, Gift2Me initiate return to contributors (exclude Gift2Me service charge 15%) king wallet account or queen wallet account.
12.2 Payment Gateway Fees payable by Users:
Please note that if you are paying in a currency other than INDIAN RUPEES will not accept because only National payment gateway is applicable. Please check the details of such fees before making any transactions.
12.3.3 Git2Me handling two types of refund, one is shopping cart and the one is Gift2Me contributors’ fund. Shopping cart refund returns the product only, users must carefully read our return policy, the second part of refund is campaign owner who creates a product campaign for birthday or Wedding day or any other special day contributors, forward coins to campaign owners via Gift2Me mobile application by used wallet transfer in-case cross the campaign date, Gift2Me contact the campaign owner that the time not reachable for campaign owner, Gift2Me maintains the king wallet amount up to 100days, that the time campaign owner can contact at Gift2Me support center, after 100days if no response from campaign owner’s side Gift2Me can take action to refund the contributor’s contributing coins (exclude Gift2Me service charge 15%).
12.3.4 If Birthday or Wedding day Campaign for which you have made a Product Funding is not deemed to fund by the end of the Funding Period and is under All or Nothing funding model, your Contribution if made using only Gift2Me Queen- wallet. We will not allow for debit card / credit card/ Net banking in Product Contribution fund.
12.3.5 You, as a Buyer shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction price(as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within stipulated time and period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. Incise you do not raise a refund claim using Platform features within the stipulated time then this would make you ineligible for a refund.
12.3.6 You, as a buyer understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the policies and hence you may not be entitled to refund in respect of the Transaction for those products and/or services.
12.3.7 Except for cash on Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing Bank from where the Transaction Price was received or through any other method is available on the Platform as chosen by you.
12.3.8 Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction price received in Indian rupees.
12.3.9 For electronic payments, refund shall be made through Payment facility using NEFT/RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
12.3.10 Refunds may be supported for selected bank, if bank is not supported for processing refunds. You will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
12.3.11 Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Gift2Me in case of any misuse by Buyer.
12.3.12 We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
12.3.13 Refund shall be subjected to Buyer complying with policies.
12.4 Member and Users Feedback:
As a Gift2Me Funder or shoppers or campaign owners, you are encouraged to Gift2Me mobile application provide feedback content and rating in Play-store or I Store.
12.5 Publication and sharing of personal information relating to Funders with Product Campaign Owners:
1. Unless you have selected the anonymous donation option, we publish (Gift2Me mobile application) the user name of each Funder on the (Campaign) Team Page and we share these details and each Contributor’s full name, profile photo, e-mail address that’s funder postal address or Product campaign owner postal address will not show in Gift2Me application.
I. For some Rewards, a Campaign Owner may need further information from Gift2Me, (e.g. clothing sizes), to enable the Campaign Owner to deliver certain Rewards. The Campaign Owner shall request such information directly from a Gift2Me support center after the end of the Birthday or Wedding day Funding Period for the relevant successful Campaign.
II. You may not host, display, upload, modify, publish, send, update or share any information
Owned by another person; you have no rights;
very harmful, harassing, slanderous, obscene, pedophilic, encroaching on another’s privacy, hateful or racist, racially objectionable, defamatory, defamation or including the “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Unlawful Representation of Women Prohibition Act, 1986, they are illegal threat or persecution;
Misleading in any way;
Pornography, pedophilic, racism, heresy
12.5 Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
I. All Valid Credit/Debit/Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
II. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
12.5.1 Gift2Me Replacement Guarantee:
Gift2Me Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Platform. The return policy period (Gift2Me Replacement Guarantee) depends on the product category and the seller. Kindly click here to know the return policy period applicable for different categories. If at the time of delivery and/or within the applicable return policy period, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the products can ask for replacement of the products from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions;
I. Notify seller if any defects in the products at the time of delivery of the products and/or within the applicable return policy period and the same products will be replaced in return of the defective products.
II. Replacement can be made for the entire products or part of the product subject to the availability of the same with the seller.
12.5.2 Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
a) Damages due to misuse of product.
b) Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product.
c) Any consumable item which has been used / installed.
d) Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers.
e) Digital products/ services.
f) Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
g) Any product that is returned without the original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the products delivered.
h)Jewels/gold or silver/diamond/platinum ornaments which is ‘made to order’ on customer’s request.
i) On Clothing and Footwear, qualified sellers accept 30 days exchange subject to the following conditions; Clothes and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way;
j) Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged;
k) Rectums are not applicable for ‘Made to order jewelry, Innerwear, lingerie, socks, clothing, freebies, etc.
l) Damaged or defective or ‘Not as described’ products in Lifestyle category (includes clothing, footwear, etc.) are meanwhile covered by the 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. Kindly click here to know the return policy period (Replacement Guarantee) applicable for different categories.
m) If Gift2Me has any suspicion or knowledge that any of its buyers or sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false or not genuine, Gift2Me may also, while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such members, buyers and sellers at sole discretion, Suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyers and sellers and/or disqualify the user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Customers who have been blocked for any suspicious or fraudulent activity on Gift2Me will not be allowed to return their products.
n) Gift2Me reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against the user who files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Gift2Me may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name (and its related Display Names) of such user and/or disqualify the user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
0) Cash on Delivery as a mode of payment is not available for purchasing on the Platform currently.
12.6 Digital Content: Gift2Me Ideas:
1. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of Gift2Me Ideas (hereinafter referred to as “Content”). By viewing the Contents you agree to be bound by these Terms. Content posted on the Platform is public and can be viewed by everyone who can see the Page.
2. Gift2Me is hosting the Content generated by third party users (“Content Owner”), within the Gift2Me Platform for convenience of Platform Users, and as such, Gift2Me has no ownership or control whatsoever in the Contents displayed. The Content posted by the Content Owners are of personal views wherein Gift2Me plays no role in creating /developing the Content, You are responsible for your use of the Platform for viewing the Content.
3. By hosting the Content on the Platform, Gift2Me is neither guaranteeing/giving any warranty nor making any representation with respect to the Contents. Gift2Me is neither endorsing the views, products or the Services, nor is it responsible for quality or features of the content displayed on the Platform.
4. Any information on the Platform, whether the content or another information have not been verified byGift2Me, therefore, Gift2Me shall not be responsible for any such content or information, Gift2Me will not bear any obligation or liability if you rely on the Contents.
5. If you choose to view or rely, Gift2Me will neither be a party nor in any manner concerned with the same nor be liable / responsible for any act or omission of the Content Owner.
6. You hereby acknowledge that the Contents are created and owned by Content Owners who own all the rights including the copyrights in the content. The Contents are available on the Platform for personal use only and you shall not use it for any commercial, promotional, resale or further distribution purposes.
7. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials obtained by you through the Content is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted on the plat form or endorse any opinions expressed via the contents. You understand that by using the Platform, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. Gift2Me may not monitor or control the Content posted on the Platform and we do not take responsibility for such Content.
9. If you see an offensive, abusive, or any unlawful content on the platform, you can report it to[email protected]
10. You may find content that offends you or that you simply don’t like, but that doesn’t violate the content guidelines. If that happens, you can follow the user who posted it or hide the post.
11. Your access to and use of the Services or any Content at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Gift2Me makes no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for:
(i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of any content:
(ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of any content:
(iii) The deletion or failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services;
(iv) Whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained through the Content will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein.
12. By using the Services, you agree that Gift2Me, its parents, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agent’s representatives, partners and licensors, liability is limited to the maximum extent permissible by Law.
12.7 We may revise these Terms from time to time:
1. The Content is being hosted on Gift2Me mobile App only, (“Platform”), that is owned and operated by Sree Gift2Me E-Com Private Limited (“Gift2Me”,“We” or “Our”)
2. Use of Gift2Me Services is available only to the person who can form a legal binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. You must be 18 years of age to avail the Services. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
3. Gift2Me is hosting the Content generated by third parties (“Platform Partners/Content Owners”), within the Gift2Me Platform for convenience of Platform Users free of cost that will allow you to access the digital contents like Advertisement Video-On-Demand. As such Gift2Me has no ownership or control whatsoever in the Contents displayed. The Content posted third party, generated contents wherein Gift2Me plays no role in creating/ developing the Content. You are responsible for your use of the Platform for viewing the Content.
4. You hereby acknowledge that the Contents are created and owned by Content Owners who own all the rights including the copyright in the content. The Contents are available on the Platform for personal use only and you shall not use it for any commercial, promotional, resale, further distribution or any other unauthorized purposes.
5. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect our Partner’s interest from an actual, probable or suspected theft or other fraudulent activity.
6. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials obtained by you through the Content is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, Truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted on the Plat form or endorse any opinions expressed via the contents. You understand that by using the plat form, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, Inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the Content Owner who originated such Content. Gift2Me may not monitor or control the Content posted on the Plat form and we do not take responsibility for such Content.
7. We may use information such as device ID, location or an account email address used with an existing Gift2Me account to determine eligibility and any offers thereof.
IV. Section D: General Terms:
9. Any content which you and other Users post or contribute to Gift2Me mobile application using its community features (including content you upload to your Campaign Profile Page, comments you not make on Campaigns Profile Pages, or some other pages) is generally known as user generated content.
10. We positively encourage Gift2Me members to make full use of Gift2me mobile application and in particulars to participate in the Gift2Me community, however, to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable and satisfying experience, we require that you abide by the guidelines set out in these rules.
11. You agree to ensure that:
a) You will contribute user generated content to Gift2Me only if you know that you have the necessary rights to do so. By contributing user generated content to Gift2Me mobile application, whether text, images, video, sound recordings or other material, you are promising to us and to other users that is,
(i) you either own any copyright in that content or that you have obtained the necessary right(s) to make the content available through Gift2Me in accordance with these Terms and permit its use via Gift2Me and in our newsletters and that such permissions are freely available on demand by us should we require;
(ii) You will not be infringing anyone’s intellectual property or other rights or breaching any law or regulation (including data protection and privacy laws), by contributing or posting such user generated content and by allowing it to be used in the ways described in these Terms. If you are in doubt about whether you have permission to post your user generated content, please do not upload or post it to Gift2Me mobile application.
b)All information provided by you via www.Gift2me.in or which you provide to other Gift2Me Members or in connection with any product Campaign is accurate, true and up to date in all respects and at all times and is not misleading in any way.
c) All content posted by you is lawful and not defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable or embarrassing to any other person and as determined by us in our sole discretion.
d) You will use Gift2me.in and any information and content obtained from it lawfully and only for the purposes for which it has been provided and in accordance with these Terms;
e) You will not harass or mislead or act unlawfully towards any person that you have contacted via Gift2Me or disclose or use any contact information that they may provide to you without their consent and you will cease to contact anyone that you have contacted via Gift2Me immediately, if they request you to do so.
f) You undertake that any content you upload is not and will not be in breach of any copyright or other intellectual property rights owned by a third party and in the case of any photos or videos that identify individuals that you have their full permission to make their image available through Gift2Me and to permit use of such content and image by any third parties we may authorize under these Terms. In the case of children, you should obtain prior permission to use their image from their parents or guardians.
12. You may not:
a) Distribute or post spam, in particular by sending unsolicited marketing messages to any other Gift2Me Member, or distribute or post chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
b) Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Gift2Me or the interests of any User of Gift2Me or otherwise interfere with or disrupt our servers.
c) Post or transmit any advertisements for or solicitations of business.
d) After receiving a warning, continue to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue videos or post that are not related to the topic being discussed.
e) Except as permitted under these Terms, copy, modify or distribute our content or trade marks from Gift2me.in or Gift2Me Member copyright material and trademarks or any content or trademarks owned by a third party unless you have their explicit permission.
f) Harvest or otherwise collect or use information about Gift2Me Member without their explicit consent.
g) Impersonate another Gift2Me Member or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
h) Allow any other person or entity to use your log in details or account for posting or viewing video or for communicating with other Gift2Me Member.
i) Continue to use Gift2Me, directly or indirectly, if your access to Gift2Me has been suspended or your account terminated; or
j) Engage in any other conduct that is unlawful or illegal or restricts or inhibits any other persons from using or enjoying Gift2Me, or which, in our judgment, exposes us to any liability or detriment of any type.
13. When your product contribute user generated content to Gift2Me mobile application:
a) You are granting us unlimited, non-terminable and free permission (including the right to sub- license that permission) to use, re-use, copy, adapt, abridge, amend, distribute, modify, translate, publish, perform, display, develop, reproduce, communicate to the public and to make your user generated content otherwise available in any form and/or by any media (whether now known or hereafter devised), including through any on-demand or broadcast service, whether on a commercial or non-commercial basis anywhere in the world. Gift2Me may allow any third parties authorized by us to reproduce, display, publish, communicate, perform and/or embed activity and content on their platforms, including their websites and applications; including allowing third parties to link to pages on gift2me.in, which contain your user generated content.
b) You are granting to every other user of Gift2me.in unlimited, non-terminable and free permission to use all or any part of your user generated content.
14. Any postings on Gift2Me application and the uploading of any photos, pictures, videos, animations or other audio- visual material to Gift2Me by any User are solely the views and opinion of the person posting and does not constitute any form of recommendation, representation, endorsement by us. We have no control over and are not responsible for the truth or accuracy of any content, its compliance with any legal or regulatory requirement or its quality or safety.
We caution against revealing any information from which you can be personally identified by other users such as your home or work contact details, where you live except in accordance with these Terms. We are neither responsible nor liable for any information exchanged by the Users or for any direct, indirect or consequential liabilities in respect of such information.
15. Exchanging personal information with other users: Disclosing personal information
We caution against revealing nanny information from which you can be personally identified by other users such as your home or work contact details, where you live except in accordance with these terms. We are neither responsible nor liable for any information exchanged by the users or for any direct, indirect or consequential liabilities in respect of such information.
16. Misuse of the site:
16.1 We may (but are not obliged to) monitor the use of the community facilities from time to time. However we still rely on you to inform us, if you spot any abuse or inappropriate behavior, in such case we may review specific postings. If you feel you have been threatened, damaged or abused in our community or via our communication systems or if you believe any infringement of your rights may have occurred through Gift2me.in please contact us at [email protected]
16.2 We reserve the absolute right and discretion (but we are not obliged) to do any or all of the following:
i. Record the content (including any communications), the Gift2Me application community or in our communication systems.
ii. Investigate a wallet claim that any one or more items of content do not comply with the community rules set out here-under and determine in our sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the content.
iii. Remove without notice any content that in our opinion is abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fails to conform to these Terms.
iv. Block or terminate any User’s access to Gift2Me.
v. Edit or remove any content posted on Gift2Me, regardless of whether such content breaches these Terms.
16.3 If you disagree with a decision made by us, you should regardless of whether such content breaches these Terms, not use the community facilities to dispute or argue about any decision we make. Any decision we make as to your appeal including removing or requesting the removal of any content or to terminate or suspend any accounts shall be final. The termination or suspension of an account shall apply to any and all user accounts that may have been used by a user.
17. Disputes between Gift2Me Members:
17.1 We are under no obligation to become involved in disputes between any Gift2Me Members, or between Users and any third party arising in connection with the use of Gift2me.in. This includes, but it is not limited to, the fulfillment of Rewards or other commitments and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with product Campaigns on the Gift2Me mobile application. We do not monitor and we are not liable to you for the performance or punctuality of Campaigns nor do we endorse them.
17.2 We will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities in any investigations arising out of your dispute with another Community Member.
v. Section E: General provisions:
18. Our content:
18.1 You hereby acknowledge that we own all rights, title, and interest in Gift2me.in arising out of the associated content, including but not limited to all Intellectual Property Rights, Copyrights and Trademarks.
18.2 Our content includes any information or other material found on or via Gift2me.in, including without any limitation of text, databases, graphics, videos, software and all other features found on or via Gift2me.in.
18.3 We make Gift2me mobile application, our content and any user generated content available through Gift2me application for your personal, non-commercial use only. (Please see paragraph 1 of Section C, about the content you and others provide to Gift2me.in for further details about the user generated content that we make available through Gift2me.in) You may view Gift2me.in pages and online content and print copy of these Terms for your records. You are prohibited from using any of our content for commercial use.
19. To be clear, you are not in any circumstances permitted to:
a) Make commercial use of any such content except in the case of your own user generated content which you may use for the purpose of providing information in connection with your Product Campaign on the Birthday or Wedding day Campaign Profile Page and/or your Business (if applicable);
b) Edit any such content or Remove, obscure or otherwise tamper with any copyright and proprietary notices that related to or are contained within the content.
c) The trademarks, logos and brands appearing on Gift2me.in are owned by our licensors or us. No permission is given in respect of use of any of these marks, logos or brands and any such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s right.
20. Our software:
I. You acknowledge that you may need to download and activate certain software in order to use certain content available on Gift2me mobile application. This software will be clearly identified on Gift2me.in.
II. In order to use such software or technology, you may have to accept the terms of license agreement with G2M technologies. You acknowledge that we have no responsibility or control over such G2M technologies software.
You acknowledge that Gift2me.in may include links to our G2M Technologies website. We do not review these G2M Technologies website nor have any control over them and we are not responsible for the website or their content or availability because G2M Technologies is a software company, IT sector.
21.2 We do not therefore endorse, or make any representations about them, or any content found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
a) If you decide to access any of these G2M Technologies website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
I. Your site or services does not misrepresent its relationship with us or present false information about us or otherwise harm our business or conflict with our interests or values.
II. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission to any time without any prior notice.
22. Promises, liability and disclaimer:
The content & services are available on Gift2me.in are provided on the basis of the following terms. In particular:
I. We do not make any promises as to the truth, accuracy, integrity, quality or completeness of the content or information that appears on Gift2me.in and you should not rely on it being accurate, truthful or complete.
II. We are not responsible for verifying the campaign ownership of any content posted and uploaded videos onto Gift2me mobile application.
III. We can guarantee our wallet transaction, we cannot guarantee and shall not be liable to you in relation to the performance or reliability of the online payment processing services.
IV. You agree that your access and use of Gift2me and its content is at your own risk. We do not have any knowledge of, or control over, the particular purpose(s) for which the information and the content available on gift2me application is used. The content and information that we make available on Gift2me.in is provided for information only. Accordingly, we exclude any and all liability for any loss of any nature suffered by you as a direct or indirect result of your use of any of the information or content available on Gift2me.in or of making any decision, or refraining from making any such decision, based wholly or partially on any expression of opinion, statement or other information contained in the content available on Gift2me.in.
22.1 By using Gift2me, you acknowledge and accept the inherent risks, characteristics and limitations of the internet, particularly in terms of technical performance of Gift2me application, response times to view, verify or transfer information and the risks inherent in all third party links, connections and transfers via the internet. Accordingly:
I. We do not make any promises about the availability or accessibility of Gift2me or promise that your access to Gift2me mobile application, the content on it or the services we provide will be delivered uninterruptedly, timely or error-free.
II. We are not responsible for any data or information uploaded by any Users including any product content posted, uploaded/published videos on Gift2me application. It is your responsibility to make backup copies of any of the content you post, upload or publish on Gift2me application and we strongly recommend that you do so.
III. We make no promises in respect of any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, cancel bot, logic bomb or any other form of programming routine designed to damage, destroy or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or operation including transmission arising from your download of any content, software you use to download the content, Gift2me mobile application and Gift2me.in or the server(s) that make it available. In this respect, you agree that it is your responsibility to install suitable anti-virus and security software on your computer hardware and other devices to protect against such bugs, viruses or other such harmful programming routines. Any content downloaded or obtained through the use of Gift2me.in is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content.
IV. We accept no responsibility of any nature whatsoever is accepted for any links or any information contained in the websites linked to on Gift2me.
1. We will not be responsible or liable, if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these Terms by anything you (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do or due to Birthday and Wedding day events or circumstances beyond our control.
2. We shall not be liable to Product Funders in any case the funds received from Funders are not used ineffectively used for the purpose of achieving the Campaign.
3. We shall not have any liability or role whatsoever once the Campaign goal is reached or closed.
You hereby agree and acknowledge that Gift2me shall not be liable in the event the product funding GOAL is not met; or ANY LOSSES RELATED TO ANY BUSINESS OF YOURS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST DATA, PROFITS, REVENUE, SAVINGS, BUSINESS, OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY PURE ECONOMIC LOSS
(IN EACH CASE, WHETHER SUCH LOSS IS DIRECT OR INDIRECT) or in case of any unforeseen technical glitches, including but not limited to mobile application being down for maintenance, server errors, speed of website download, any viruses in the website etc., which may affect any transaction activity of Birthday or Wedding day campaign; or pursuant to the exercise of any right to refuse, reject, prohibit, interrupt, suspend, cancel or remove any content, Birthday and Wedding day Campaign, campaign or contribution at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
22.2 Disclaimer: The price of any product (s) reflected in the application website platform may be a typographical error due to some technical issues or may incorrectly reflect product information published by the seller. In such event the seller may cancel your order (s).
22.3 You may indemnify any and all of its Officers and Representatives from any costs, damage, liability or other consequence of any acts of Sree Gift2Me’s users, and may legally waive any disputes applicable to any claims you may have. Compensation must be provided. Its legitimate efforts on its part cannot restrict the information provided by Sree Gift2Me users. You may find that other users’ information is harmful, inconsistent, and fraudulent. Use the website with public caution and adhere to secure trade.
22.4 Keep in mind that there may be risks in dealing with minors or persons acting under false pretenses.
22.5 Rates: Sree Gift2Me does not charge any fee for the application. Sree Gift2Me does not charge any fees for browsing and purchasing the application platform. Sree Gift2Me reserves the right to change its payment policy from time to time. In particular, Sree Gift2Me will offer new services and platform of its own choice. You can customize some or all of the services. In that case, Sree Gift2Me reserves the right to introduce fees for new services provided or to amend / introduce charges for existing services. Changes to the fee policy will be published in the application.
a) The prices shown may vary without any prior notice due to special day rush. Pre-book your orders to enjoy attractive rates. In order to provide better service against your orders in the best possible way, we request you to provide the correct address and contact details of the recipient. (Phone number and email address)
b) If you wish we do not contact the recipient, please call our customer care at [email protected]and notify them about the same.
c) To deliver your orders during user’s Special day, the duration can be extend 24-48 hours on given date and time due to huge rush. Delivery status confirmation by e-mail and SMS may arrive little later. Our team works very hard to let you know that your order is delivered as soon as possible.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in written. When using Gift2me, you accept that all your communications with us will be in electronic. We will contact with you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on Gift2me.in. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
24. Cancellation Policy:
1. A product can be cancelled within 6 hours of ordering.
2. A product cannot be cancelled after its dispatch.
3. The cost of the cancelled products can be returned within one or two working days through the same gateway from which it was paid, if the cash on delivery product returned the cost will be refunded to queen wallet.
4. Due to unexpected circumstances, the delivery date for the Product can be extended.
5. Products can be ordered only after reading the complete description of the same.
6. While ordering the Products, the delivery address should be checked.
7. After ordering the Product, the delivery address cannot be changed.
8. After choosing the product, it can be either sent to self or friends.
9. If Products are chosen for friends and sent, the notification will be sent to them.
10. Only the Ex-Showroom price will be given in the Shopping cart for Bikes and Cars based on state to state.
11. If products like Bikes and cars are ordered from the Shopping Cart, the difference amount of the Ex- showroom price and On-road price should be remitted at the time of delivery of the product by user.
25. Replacement Guarantee:
a. The Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Platform. If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the products, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product can ask for replacement of the products from the seller.
b. Gift2Me has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyer and seller are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Gift2Me may reserve its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program.
c. Gift2Me reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against the User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Gift2Me may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name (and its related Display Names) of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive files Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
26. Returns Policy:
‘Return’ is defined as giving back the Item purchased by the Buyer to the seller on theGift2Me Platform. Following situations may arise:
I. Item was defective
II. Item was damaged during Shipping
III. Products was / were missing
IV. Wrong item was sent by the Seller
V. Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
26.2 Points to be noted:
I. Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
II. If Seller disagrees a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer Protection Program.
III. We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
26.3 Buyer needs to raise the return request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting us on our customer care number / mail, Seller while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
I. Replace after shipment collection – Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it.
II. Refund after shipment collection – Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding.
III. Refund without shipment collection – Seller has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back.
IV. Replace without shipment collection – Seller has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back
V. On certain selective days as specified by Gift2Me (such as The Big Billion Day) separate policies may be applicable.
26.4 In the event that the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyer’s account.
26.5 In case the Seller doesn’t close the ticket within 3 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favor of the Buyer.
Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and so on.
26.7 Points to be noted:
I. Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
II. If Seller disagrees for a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under Buyer Protection Program.
III. Buyer needs to raise the replacement request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting us on the Toll Free Number provided on the Platform. Once the replacement request has been raised the following steps shall be followed:
a) Buyer is asked for “Reason for Return”. Among others, the following are the leading reasons;
b) Shipping was damaged
c) Item was defective
d) Item Dead on Arrival
e) Item(s) were missing
f) Wrong item sent request
g) An intimation shall be provided to Seller seeking either “approval” or “rejection of the replacement request.
i) In case the Seller accepts the replacement request. The buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller and only after return of the product, Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
j) Incase Seller rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to [email protected]
k) In case the Seller doesn’t have the product at all. Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and the buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in case of replacement.
l) If the Seller doesn’t respond to the Buyer’s replacement request, within three days from the date of replacement, request placed by the Buyer, refund shall be processed in favor of Buyer and Seller shall be liable to refund amount paid to the Seller,
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
27. Disputes (resolutions) Policy:
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on Gift2Me. However there may be some cases where both the Buyer and Seller may face some issues. At Gift2Me, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between the buyer and Seller.
a. What is a dispute”?
A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Seller in connection with a transaction on the Platform.
b. How does a ‘dispute’ occur in the Marketplace?
I. Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and the Seller. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with resolution of their complaint or issue.
II. It is important that before a Buyer/Seller raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue. Please note that whenever a Buyer raises a dispute, the Seller’s payment for that order is put on hold immediately until the issue is resolved.
b. How is a ‘dispute created?
c. Whenever there is a disagreement, the buyer can write to [email protected], while the seller can write to [email protected], in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised in a particular transaction level.
d. What are the various types of “disputes”?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
1. Wrong item received
2. Item not as described
3. Damaged or Seal broken on Product
4. Part/Accessory missing
5. Item not Compatible
6. Seller Description/Specification Wrong
7. Defective (Functional issues)
8. Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
In case the Seller rejects the return request of the Buyer, and the Buyer raises a dispute, then Gift2Me will try to mediate and resolve the disputes between both the parties. If the dispute is resolved in favor of the Buyer, a refund is provided, once the product is returned to the Seller. If the dispute is settled in favor of the Seller, Buyer is entitled to any refund.
28. Buyer Protection Program:
a) In case of a dispute where the seller is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, Gift2Me will actively work towards reaching a resolution.
b) The Buyer Protection Program covers the Buyer who are unable to successfully resolve their dispute with the Seller or not satisfied the resolution provided by the Seller.
c) The buyer can write to [email protected].in, if the issue with the Seller is not resolved, Gift2Me Customer support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud and if the Buyer has been black listed / blocked from making purchases on the Platform, Only after verifying these facts a dispute can be registered.
d) In due course of resolution, Gift2Me Customer Support Team will facilitate a conference call including the Seller and the Buyer.
e) When a dispute has been raised, Gift2Me may provide both the parties’ access to each other’s Display Names, contact details including e-mail address and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Gift2Me for settling the dispute.
29. Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions:
a) Only the Buyer who have purchased the product on Gift2Me are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program.
b) Buyers can file a dispute within 45 days from the date of delivery of the product.
c) Any damage or loss to the product after the delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer’s responsibility. Buyer should refuse to accept delivery, if the item is damaged.
d) To be able to take advantage of the Buyer Protection Program, Buyer should first contact the Seller and attempt to resolve the issue. If the Buyer doesn’t hear from the Seller or is unable to resolve the issue with the Seller even after contact, a dispute can be raised with Gift2Me by writing an e-mail to [email protected]
e) Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer Protection Program.
f) If the Buyer has already initiated charge back through the credit card issuing bank. It will not be covered under Buyer Protection Program, in such cases a Seller can file a claim through the Seller Protection Program.
g) Black listed and Blocked Buyers are not covered by the Buyer Protection Program.
h) Buyers who have reached their maximum life time limit for claims are also not eligible. Buyers can make a maximum of 5 claims per year on Gift2Me. If the claim was withdrawn, it is not counted. The coverage amount will be limited to Rs.50, 000.
i) Through the Buyer Protection program, Gift2Me does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for the product sold on Gift2Me against technical/manufacturing defects.
j) Raising disputes against the Seller does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Gift2Me shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
k) Gift2Me shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer/Seller.
l) Claims of the nature of “Buyer remorse’ (i.e., instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him will not be entertained through this program.
m) Gift2Me reserves its right to initiate civil and criminal proceedings against a User who files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the proceedings as aforesaid, Gift2Me may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, Cancel the Display of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
n) Decisions made by Gift2Me under the Buyer Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users.
o) Gift2Me reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer Protection Program without any prior notice period to its User.
p) Through this program, Gift2Me shall not entertain claims of Buyer who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Seller.
q) Gift2Me Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 5 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favor of the Seller.
30.1 Disputes via Chargeback:
Whenever a charge back comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
1. Item not received charge back Buyer have not received the item. Refund will be created accordance with the dispute and policies.
2. Unauthorized CB – Buyer have not made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Seller expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of the Seller. Furthermore, Seller shall ensure that invoices state “Powered by Gift2Me” and failing to do so Seller will be liable for charge backs (as applicable).
Item not as described means which is not expected by the buyer. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
30.2 Email Abuse & Threat Policy:
a) Private communication, including e-mail correspondence, is not regulated by Gift2Me. Gift2Me encourages its User to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by e-mail.
b) However, Gift2Me will investigate and can take actions on certain types of unwanted e-mails that violate Gift2Me policies.
a) Threats of Bodily Harm – Gift2Me does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
b) Misuse of Gift2Me System – Gift2Me allows User to facilitate transactions through the Gift2Me system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
c) Fake e-mail – Gift2Me will never ask you to provide sensitive information through e-mail. In case you receive any fake email, you are requested to report the same to Us through ‘Contact Us’
d) Spam (Unsolicited Commercial e-mail = Gift2Me spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Gift2Me Users. Gift2Me Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
e) Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Gift2Me – Gift2Me prohibits e-mail offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Gift2Me Platform, leads a nature of potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
f) Gift2Me policy prohibit user-to-user threats of physical harm to any method including, phone, email and on our public message boards.
31. Compliance with laws:
1. As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 200000.00. the Customer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, Failing which the purchase made by the Customer will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand cancel if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
2. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999) and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act. Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Gift2Me Platform.
32. Governing laws:
You shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall exclusively be Chennai.
We may revise these Terms from time to time.
b) Jurisdictional Issues, Applicable Law Sale in India Only:
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India.Gift2Me make no representation that materials in the Platform are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Gift2Me is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
c) Trademark, Copyright and Restriction:
This site is controlled and operated by Gift2Me and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyright, Trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Platform is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use Yon must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Platform or networked computer environment use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
d) Trademark complaint:
Gift2Me respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that Your Trademark has been infringed.
Gift2Me, we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
f) Limitation of Liability:
g) Contact Us:
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform.
33. Grievance Officer:
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
The terms and conditions and all the policies may be amended depend upon the policy decisions taken by the majority of board of directors and the board of directors having all rights to amend or modify, or make addition or deletion in all rules for the welfare of company and the society.
Gift2Me was founded by Indian and the company based in proud India and also serves to Indian Peoples through e-commerce, it was started on December 2018.